* We're sorry but our lunch boxes are suspended this summer season so that we can adhere to our safety guidelines, find out more here *
Campers can bring their own lunch or for just £6.50 a day we can supply healthy sandwiches, fruit, low-fat crisps, a snack and a drink*. Packed lunches are available to book at:
- Ark Putney Academy, Putney
- Christ's School, Richmond
- Claremont Fan Court School, Esher
- Colfe's School, Blackheath
- Croydon High School, Croydon
- Hampton Pre-Prep and Prep School, Hampton
- Harrow School, Harrow
- Hollyfield School, Surbiton
- King's College School, Wimbledon
- Leighton Park, Reading
- Mill Hill School, Mill Hill
- Royal Grammar School Guildford
- St Augustine's Priory, Ealing
- St Helen's School, Northwood
- St Olave's Grammar School, Orpington
- UCS, Hampstead
- Ursuline Prep School, Wimbledon
- Woodbridge High School, Woodford Green
For just £15 we can arrange a nut-free birthday cake for your child to share with their group.
*Morning and Afternoon snacks are not provided.
To avoid home clothes getting muddy or worn, we offer hoodies £25, camp t-shirts at £12, baseball caps at £10, a camp bag for £12, water bottles for £5 and wristbands for £1. Or you can choose our bumper kit for just £30, with one t-shirt, a bag, a cap, a water bottle and two wristbands waiting for your child on arrival.
* We're sorry but transport options are also suspended this summer season so that we can adhere to our safety guidelines, find out more here *
We offer a range of pick-up points to take children to camp in the capable hands of our bus supervisors. Safety is our first priority so we hand-pick our transport partners for their high standards and reliability. No child is ever left unattended and we have comprehensive emergency procedures in place.
Scheduled pick-up points
For only £90 a week we can collect your child from one of our pick-up points between 7.45 and 8.50am, returning them between 4.45 and 6.30pm. All vehicles have seatbelts and are driven by responsible, experienced drivers, most of whom are involved with school runs during term time. Call 01603 851000 to find out more.
If you live within our door-to-door catchment area, we can even pick your child up from home and return them to your front door. Pick-up and drop-off times are allocated by our Transport Manager 3-5 days before each week begins. This tailor-made service costs just £135 per child per week. Call 01603 851000 for more details.
Find out more about our transport options
CPP Insurance is arranged through Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd and insured by AXA Travel Insurance. It is available at £15 per week/£3 per day booked and covers you in the case of cancellation if your child is unwell and unable to attend. For full details of this insurance, see below and our booking conditions. If you decide to take out your own travel insurance, we recommend that you check that the policy covers adventure holidays – as many policies don't include these types of activities.