* We're sorry but our lunch boxes are currently suspended so that we can adhere to our safety guidelines, find out more here *
We do hope to re-introduce lunches in 2021 when it is safe to do so. Please watch this space for updates.
Campers can bring their own lunch or for just £6.50 a day we can supply healthy sandwiches, fruit, low-fat crisps, a snack and a drink*. Packed lunches are available to book at:
- Ark Putney Academy, Putney
- Christ's School, Richmond
- Claremont Fan Court School, Esher
- Colfe's School, Blackheath
- Croydon High School, Croydon
- Halstead Prep School, Woking
- Hampton Pre-Prep and Prep School, Hampton
- Harrow School, Harrow
- Hollyfield School, Surbiton
- Kent College, Tunbridge Wells
- King's College School, Wimbledon
- Leighton Park, Reading
- Mill Hill School, Mill Hill
- Queenswood School, Hatfield
- Royal Grammar School Guildford
- St Augustine's Priory, Ealing
- St George's School, Windsor
- St Helen's School, Northwood
- St Ives School, Haslemere
- St Olave's Grammar School, Orpington
- UCS, Hampstead
- Ursuline Prep School, Wimbledon
- Watford Grammar, Watford
- Woodbridge High School, Woodford Green
For just £15 we can arrange a nut-free birthday cake for your child to share with their group.
*Morning and Afternoon snacks are not provided.
To avoid home clothes getting muddy or worn, we offer hoodies £25, camp t-shirts at £12, baseball caps at £10, a camp bag for £12, water bottles for £5 and wristbands for £1. Or you can choose our bumper kit for just £30, with one t-shirt, a bag, a cap, a water bottle and two wristbands waiting for your child on arrival.
CPP Insurance is arranged through Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd and insured by AXA Travel Insurance. It is available at £15 per week/£3 per day booked and covers you in the case of cancellation if your child is unwell and unable to attend. For full details of this insurance, see below and our booking conditions. If you decide to take out your own travel insurance, we recommend that you check that the policy covers adventure holidays – as many policies don't include these types of activities. CPP insurance is non-refundable if you add this to your booking.
For parents needing an early drop-off or late pick-up, our handy extended days add-on is available. Extend your child's day at any camp and any location throughout the school holidays.
- Early morning start is from 8am at a cost of £5
- Late collection is at 6pm for an additional £5
- Or book a fully extended day for an extra £10